Customer Success Manager
- Telecommunication, Call Centre, Customer Service Jobs
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
- Sales (inc. pre-sales and lead-generation)
- Banking, Finance, Insurance, Accounting and Trade jobs
You will be joining a new developed and high performing customer success function, embarking on a journey of continuous improvement.
- You will be acting as the main point of contact for a client.
- Co-ordinate the services and efforts of the Calypso organization and partners with the client, to align with client strategy, address burning issues and mitigate risks
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Delivery to proactively manage the relationship with the client.
- Vigorously evangelise and establish the Calypso engagement model for allocated clients.
- Achieve and maintain a measurable improvement in client satisfaction
- Understand the client ‘topology’, their goals and strategies, and determine ways in which Calypso can help to address these goals and strategies
- Build strong relationships with the Client’s stakeholders at all levels within the client organization.
- Be vigilant to upsell opportunities within the client base to pass on to the Sales Account Manager.
- Proactively seek ways of improving the services provided by the Customer Success team.
- 6+ years of experience in Customer Success, Technical Account Management or Professional Services role within Consulting or SaaS organization, specifically for the capital markets industry
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Calypso and Cloud based products is an advantage.
- Experienced in using Customer Success tools such as (PowerBi, Gainsight, Planhat, ChurnZero, or other)
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, entrepreneurial and result-oriented culture.
- Willingness and ability to engage with global contacts (Internal and External)
- Deep understanding of software development life cycles
- A strong customer advocate with the ability and willingness to engage directly with senior levels of management both internally and externally (from C-level to Business Sponsors)
- Influence management skills; ability lead through influence and integrity and to work cooperatively at all levels across organizational boundaries to build and maintain the positive relationships required to accomplish organizational goals.
- Ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing a high quality of service to the client
- Strong business acumen, judgment, creativity and problem-solving skills
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, ever-changing working environment with an emphasis on delivering solutions to meet our aggressive deadlines
- Ambitious, motivated to do the right thing
- Product development
- Relationship building
- Customer success
- Team player
You’ll be joining a very high performing team of experts in a high stake’s role. This is an excellent opportunity to push yourself and grow your career in the world customer success.
Calypso Technology is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workforce