- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
We're looking for an ambitious SEO Executive to deliver on our SEO strategies across all brands.
The candidate is expected to take ownership of delivery of SEO into growing international websites, with a focus on using time effectively to achieve maximum SEO value. Delivery includes all aspects of SEO from technical SEO to off-site work.
As a self-starter you will be able to independently execute SEO work as part of a wider strategy, chase results and be able to identify quick SEO wins along the way to help facilitate your work and achieve rankings. You’ll be working closely with both the Search Director and SEO Manager to ensure your SEO skills are continuing to develop as you grow into a more senior role.
- Work on the SEO delivery across core sites within the business
- Work with VPs and the search team to eradicate weaknesses within the sites
- Managing freelance SEO specialists for international optimisation and localisation
- Identifying search opportunities to ensure our brands appear in revenue driving SERPs (Eng & Non-Eng)
- Carrying out on-site content optimisation
- Briefing technical site improvements and working with developers to completion
- Off-site SEO optimisation and relationship management
- Reporting and analysis of sites performance, competitor activity and SERPs development
- 3+ years experience in an SEO role - preferably in a highly competitive B2C environment
- Strong knowledge and experience using SEO tools (Majestic, Ahrefs, GSC, ScreamingFrog / SiteBulb, etc..)
- Strong command of the English language and grammar.
- Demonstrable examples of successful SEO campaigns to be discussed at your interview (both onsite and offsite)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Advanced language knowledge
- Advanced writing skills
- Strategic thinker
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays + 1 extra day of leave per year of tenure
- Regular team lunches, social events & activity days
- Hybrid working with option for full remote
- Work from home equipment budget
- Unlimited book allowance
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Individual annual training & development budget
- Work within a fast-growing start-up environment
- Relaxed, casual dress code and modern London office space