- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
We are looking for experienced interpreters who want to join an international company and be a great help to the community.
The Interpreter provides interpretation for Limited English Proficient (LEP) patients, their families, providers, and staff. The Interpreter advocates for LEP patients' access to the full range of health care services providing intercultural mediation to assist providers in delivering culturally sensitive patient care. A commitment to providing exceptional customer experience, patient privacy & safety, and a teamwork spirit is required for this position.
Location: Santa Maria, CA, USA
Schedule: It is usually during regular business hours (8 AM - 6 PM), some Saturdays. Appointments are based on the needs of the clients.
Rate: it depends on Certification and Experience.
- Work Experience: 1 + years of medical interpreting experience or a successful internship program required. Experience working in medical or human services setting preferred.
- Certifications are not compulsory, but desirable. At least a high school diploma or equivalent. For Certified Interpreters: CMI, CHI, CCHI, Interpreting diploma from an interpreting school, NBCMI, 40-hour medical interpreting course.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and the language of interpreting, with a preference for native-level fluency in the language of interpreting. Professional-level medical interpreting and short non-publication translation skills are required.
- COVID-19 considerations: All Interpreters must provide proof of vaccination, wear masks and carry portable hand sanitiser when on appointments unless the client determines otherwise.
- Advanced language knowledge
- Consecutive interpreting expertise
- Contract type of employment.
- Flexible schedule: Our flexible schedule allows you to work when you are available, you may select or decline jobs based on your schedule or availability from the convenience of your smartphone!