Localization Business Development Director
- Translation, Localization, Interpretation Jobs
CSOFT’s Business Development Directors (BDDs) are responsible for identifying and targeting forward-thinking companies across the globe who will value our services, managing existing international accounts, delivering tailor-made solutions to clients, and guiding rising companies to encourage global expansion.
BDDs will work alongside the operations team to coordinate project execution and help to grow and maintain relationships with key accounts. By driving the RFP/RFI process through cold-calling, networking, email, etc. BDDs will be able to identify and secure major accounts from multinational companies across all industries.
The perfect candidate will be familiar with the localization and translation industry, know many of the players in the industry and be comfortable meeting with and selling to senior localization managers.
· 5 years of experience in the translation & localization industry
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a growing environment
· Bachelor's Degree or above, or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
· Experience working as part of a team in an international environment
· At least 2-3 years of experience selling for Life Sciences clients
· Preference will be given to candidates who have experience within the clinical trials and post marketing segment
· Candidate must be highly motivated, ambitious, and flexible
· Possess a high level of energy and integrity
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Take a pro-active approach to their work in terms of being a self-starter, hunter mentality
· Excellent business focus: awareness of competitive environment, ability to continuously seek out new opportunities
· Creative thinker who takes the initiative to get tasks completed and investigates new ways of accomplishing goals
· Ability to meet or consistently exceed sales quotas
· High-level knowledge of commercial translation tools a plus
· Experience selling large, complex technical solutions to multinational companies
· Expertise with understanding and articulating technical concepts in areas such as software localization, testing, and multilingual publishing is a plus
- Business Process Understanding