Localisation Specialist - Italian
- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
Given our exciting and progressive growth plans, we are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and dedicated Localisation Specialist — Italian to come join our global business.
Reporting directly into the Localisation Manager, and working with the Marketing team and CMO and the Growth tribe, you will be accountable for the localisation of Fresha's content strategy in the key territories for your language combinations.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a fast-paced and changing environment, who likes to work autonomously, enjoys a challenge and wants to make an impact.
Plan and execute the translations across web products
- Own the quality control stage in the localised copy, keeping in mind the needs of our audiences and sharing ongoing feedback with the linguists.
- Manage the localisation process in Crowdin (workflow, Translation Memory, Glossary, linguists queries) and ensure delivery of fast turnaround projects within allocated budget.
- Support the Localisation Manager and other linguists with the creation of key documentation for your language combinations such as language-specific and tone of voice guidelines.
- Copywriting in Italian in a variety of styles across a broad range of topics, sectors and channels, including but not limited to: product marketing, partners and customers marketplace, SMS notifications, help centre, in-app & push notifications and other automated messages.
Plan and execute the localisation of our marketing communications
- Work with our Brand & Content Marketing team to help plan and deliver localised marketing stories that resonate with our leads from the markets targeted in your languages.
- Create and localise persuasive copy (emails and newsletters, website, articles, blogs, social, email marketing campaigns, digital ads, sales collateral, videos, whitepapers, reports, brochures) aligned with target audiences.
- Support the CX, Sales and support team with understanding of the local market, customer profiles and growth opportunities.
- Work with the English Content Writer to develop and implement SEO-driven content strategies in local languages.
Additional And Ad-hoc Duties
- Copywriting for marketing communications.
- Stakeholder management with internal teams and external agencies and freelancers.
- Ensure all content activity is best of breed and multi-channel considered.
- Monitor content trends and relevant industry news.
- Perform post launch evaluation, taking responsibility for the performance of individual assets and providing recommendations for future optimisations.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Italian.
- Deep understanding of the Italian market and other Italian speaking countries.
- Demonstrated experience working as a localisation specialist or similar role.
- You have an editorial background, proficient in writing compelling headlines and accompanying stories.
- You have experience in UX writing for digital products or websites.
- You have experience working in a marketing team or similar environment.
- Experience localising, reviewing, proofing and editing copy written by others, with attention to detail that’s second to none.
- Familiarity with CAT tools (specifically Crowdin) and managing content in different formats.
- Experience working on the translations for a web based product or other software or in a similar environment is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- A passion for content marketing is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns.
- A good understanding of the impact of content on user experience.
- Strong sense of initiative and self direction.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving mindset.
- Happy to roll sleeves up and assist the team when required (team player).
- Self-starter and proactive approach.
- Ability to adapt and achieve targets in a dynamic, fast paced working environment.
- Marketing plan development
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail