- IT, Software development, System Engineering Jobs
Our People Enabler will join the HR team in Sinch’s SaaS Applications business unit and be based in Germany, Munich. This role will be “the glue” that unite teams in Germany and will have the ability to influence and evolve current HR processes.
Reporting to the People Partner, located in Europe this role will be the country representative for Germany and take the key role in all country specific HR support including local onboarding, benefits, policies, occupational health and safety and implementation of key annual HR activities.
In this role you will be part of a global HR team that supports the SaaS Applications Business Unit however, this role will evolve over the next 6 months to also support our other business units within region. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with peers from around the world and take part in projects to evolve our people practices as we complete integration efforts from acquisitions.
- Provide timely, accurate and expert advice on the management of employee relations matters including assisting with the interpretation and application of employment legislation.
- Ensure Sinch remains compliant with all relevant people legislation via appropriate policy, procedure, and training.
- Ownership of key lifecycle moments including employee experience and system management for onboarding and exit processes.
- Coaches and supports managers to improve performance and develop the capability of our teams.
- Support & deploy critical annual HR activities as part of the HR team, such as engagement survey roll out, performance management and community events.
- Works together with the business to identify and drive improvements in employee engagement.
- Management of benchmarking of roles using applicable system and/or relevant regional market data.
- Manage employee-related investigations and disciplinary matters.
- Supports the People Partner in driving the HR strategy and implementing key people initiatives.
- Provides global Mobility support.
How success will be measured
- High performance culture across the group measured through engagement results.
- Compliance, reputation, and brand risks managed.
- Deliver against key people metrics such employee retention, productivity and performance.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and advise leaders for better people related outcomes.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a fast-paced environment, with exposure to all aspects of human resources.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Strong demonstrated working knowledge of employment relations and/or a keen interest in employment law.
- Demonstrated operational HR Generalist experience, with experience partnering with varied stakeholder groups.
- Ability to analyse and interpret detailed information including legislation, awards, and agreements
- Experience leading and delivering key HR projects.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and being comfortable working autonomously and with little supervision.
- High-level problem-solving skills with the ability to identify issues, think creatively and recommend strategies, ideas, and opportunities for resolution.
- The ability to negotiate, motivate, influence, and build relationships.
- Experience working at a growing tech company.
- Experience supporting multiple organizations and stakeholders spread across various countries.
- Relevant certifications in HR.
- Workforce planning
- Corporate culture
- Team structures