Senior Transcreation Account Manager
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Transcreation Account Manager to work in the Transcreation & Production side of the business. This is a client facing role and you will be part of a team focusing on providing high-quality transcreation and VO projects and owning day-to-day client relationship ensuring client retention, satisfaction and ultimately revenue growth. The successful candidate will work on projects for one of the most known beauty brands in the world.
- Responsibilities include client relationship management, business development, and project management.
- Responsible for managing end-to-end transcreation and production projects briefed internally or directly by the client. This includes assessing requirements, querying, collecting reference material, planning, quoting and scheduling. Build up and demonstrate clear understanding of our end client’s brands. The Senior Transcreation Account Manager will act as a point of contact for dedicated clients supporting the Team Manager in training and mentoring junior members of the teams, delegating and providing guidance to them.
- Sourcing and negotiating with in-market transcreators/writers, Voice-Over artists as well as recording studios and other suppliers assisting, evaluating and monitoring them during the project.
- Preparation of copy decks for transcreation and scripts for VO recording including creation of creative and linguistic briefs.
- Proofreading and QA ensuring transcreation is following translate plus quality procedures.
- Maintaining glossaries and playbooks to ensure consistency across campaigns and projects capturing nuances of the markets, client feedback and marketers/brand managers preferences along the way.
- Managing the copy review/approval process with agency or client building strong client and stakeholder relationship along the way.
- Attending Voice-Over sessions remotely to supervise the audio recordings ensuring that the session runs smoothly and within the allocated time
- Coordinating QC for final checks on localised edits before final release.
- Support other teams on other general transcreation and language services projects as and when required.
- Ensure all admin tasks are completed on time, including reconciliation of costs.
- Strong oral and written English skills, knowledge of a foreign language is a plus
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent computer literacy
- Come from transcreation/production and/or media creative industries
- 3-4 years project and/or account management experience taking brief to/from creative agencies and client stakeholders in advertising production services with a specific focus on transcreation needs.
- Proven client facing experience, flexible and adaptable, able to work in a variety of roles in a changing environment.
- Exceptional communication skills. Effective verbal/written communication with clients, suppliers and internal team members is a must for this role.
- An excellent team player working very closely with internal stakeholder to coordinate multi-media needs across production services and ensure consistency across.
- Pro-active, detail oriented, highly organised, able to work to tight deadlines and calm under pressure
- Genuine passion for languages and marketing production
- Strong business acumen and negotiating skills.
- Business planning
- Advanced language knowledge
- Career development and progression possibilities
- High quality trainings (via inhouse and external trainers) and access to thousands of on-line/e-learning courses to develop essential, functional and industry skills (via Publicis Marcel, LinkedIn Learning, etc.)
- Work your world– As part of the Publicis Groupe policy, up to 6 weeks of working from a different country
- Café Marcel – Networking opportunities with fellow colleagues in the Publicis Groupe all around the world
- Inhouse subsidised Publicis Groupe restaurant
- Access tosubsidised wellness activities(acupuncture, manicures and massages)
- Staff discount at bars and restaurants in the local area around the office
- Staff discount at Westfield shopping centre
- Life assurance and Income protection (disability benefit)
- Paid leave days increase on yearly basis
- Work in an Iconic office complex
We also offer an extensiveEmployee Benefits Scheme, which includes:
- Team building events
- Working from home
- Flex hours
- Office equipment allowance
- Family friendly policies (extended maternity/paternity leaves etc)
- Breakfast, fruits, tea, coffee, cereal
- Team lunches
- Easter hamper
- Pizza day (in office)
- Flu vaccine
- Eye test
- Friday drinks
- Summer gathering
- Christmas gathering
- Christmas gifts/vouchers
In addition to the general benefits scheme we also offer aService Recognition Plan, which means that with every year at translate plus there are additional rewards for employees such asextra holidays, dental insurance, bonus payments, treats & vouchers, etc.