German-speaking Project Manager
- Education, Training, Teaching, Science Jobs
As a Project Manager, you will work as part of a global team and manage complex projects in the field of library management solutions from planning to acceptance and handover to the customer. In line with agreed schedules and budgets, you will organise and coordinate all aspects of the project from resources to quality and risk in order to deliver high quality results. As the first point of contact for our customers, service engineers, contractors and stakeholders, you will have a structured, self-motivated and solution-oriented approach to work and a positive communication style.
Successfully manage and coordinate a portfolio of library management solution projects across multiple geographical locations, you create and agree realistic and achievable project plans with clients that clearly define the scope of projects and tasks. Being proactive comes naturally to you and to take accountability for ensuring your projects are delivered within budget and on time.
You identify risks and opportunities associated with each project and work with the team to mitigate or exploit them.
- Certification in project management (PMP, PRINCE2)
- Professional level in English and German (mother tongue or C2 certificate).
- Very good expression and communication skills as well as a confident and authoritative appearance with a high customer and service orientation
- Very well organised and able to set the right priorities for projects
- Analytical and goal-oriented thinking and acting
- Able to quickly learn new technology applications, company products and the library industry
- Motivated, proactive and enjoy working in a team environment
- Project management experience in an engineering, IT, technical or construction environment is an advantage
- Higher education (college or university degree) in business, engineering, IT or technical disciplines is desirable
- Confident handling of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, projects
- Client management
- Ability to use project management software
- Certifications such as PMP or PRINCE
A versatile and varied position in a market-leading company with a global structure
A pleasant working environment in a motivated and innovation-oriented team, which scores with creative freedom and exciting challenges and the possibility of flexible working hours.