Bilingual Sales Development Representative (German/English)-Remote
- Sales, Business Development, Business Consulting
Our Sales Development Reps (SDRs) are professional experts, which is why they are referred to by our clients as Go-to-Market Advisors. In this role, you will work closely with our client's (SaaS Software Companies) sales teams responsible for bringing in new logos and customers through cold calling, relationship building, and helping to create effective sales campaigns.
- Grow and build pipeline through cold prospecting calls and emails.
- Partner with your account executive team to help generate meetings.
- Attend prospect meetings with your sales team, and take notes.
- Create and prioritize target accounts and contact lists.
- Conduct high-level conversations and written correspondence with executives in prospect accounts.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing on projects that help drive revenue growth.
- Achieve monthly quotas of meetings and qualified opportunities.
- Minimum 4 hours/day of outbound prospecting leveraging our automated dialing technology (ADT).
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 1+ years of sales experience (within a Software/High Tech company highly preferred), but other relevant sales experience welcomed.
- Fluency in German and English (C1 levels or higher) is required.
- Must be based in the UK, Germany, Austria, or Poland to service our clientele and the timezone.
- You are results oriented and driven. You have a track record of being able to deliver in a time sensitive environment and don't mind being in a competitive goal-focused environment.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or any other CRM is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills. You are professional, clear, concise, and have been known to be a compelling story-teller both verbally and in writing.
- Coachable. A positive attitude – you’re a team player, listen and apply instructions, and you’re resilient in the face of challenges
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- Product development
- Cold Calling
- Advanced language knowledge
- Permanent Remote work model-no more commuting, work from the comfort of wherever you are.
- Annual Base Salary + Commission
- Growth Opportunities and Career Development into Leadership
- Unlimited PTO Program- take time off when you need it. No more worrying about “use it or lose it” policies. Take control of your work/life balance.
- 3 Paid Mental Health Days per Year
- 1 Annual Paid Volunteer Day
- Stable and fast growing US SaaS company.
- Company provided home office equipment- Laptop, desk, chair, etc.
- Continued professional and personal development opportunities: The Pipeline Group "LAMP" Certification, Opportunities for advancement, etc.