Machine Learning Engineer
- Administrative office management jobs
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Machine Learning Engineer with at least 3+ years of experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP).
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of NLP techniques, statistics & algorithms as well as knowledge of data science and software engineering.
Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications that can be used with our products.
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Develop and deploy NLP models to solve complex problems in the real estate domain
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including data scientists, software engineers, and product managers to deliver high-quality models
- Study & transform data science prototypes
- Aid in designing machine learning systems
- Research & implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Mentor junior team members and help them grow in their roles
- Explore and integrate new libraries and techniques to improve model accuracy
- Ensure that all models are tested and evaluated to meet performance metrics using statistical analysis
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Continuously monitor and optimise model performance to maintain accuracy and relevance, ensure that fine-tuning is performed after running tests
- Communicate effectively with the team and stakeholders on project progress, issues, and solutions
- Keep up to date with developments in the ML field
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of proven experience in developing and deploying NLP models in a production environment
- Deep understanding of NLP techniques and algorithms
- Strong programming skills in Python and experience with the following libraries: catboost, numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, scipy, spacy, and fasttext
- Experience with data processing, cleaning, and feature engineering techniques
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques such as supervised and unsupervised learning, neural networks, and deep learning
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills in English (Upper-Intermediate level)
- Strong sense of ownership, speed, and continuous learning
- Curiosity and willingness to try new techniques and libraries to improve model accuracy
- Honest, transparent, and collaborative approach to work
- Valuing diversity and inclusiveness
- Microsoft Office
- Advanced language knowledge
- Base salary
- Flexible working model, accommodating fully remote, fully onsite or hybrid
- Awesome team and opportunity - the chance to build the fastest growing Proptech company in Europe together with smart and ambitious people from 20+ countries;
- Free access to the CASAFARI platform (helpful if you’re looking for a place to live).