EMEA Consumer PR Manager- Remote
- Marketing and PR, Advertising and Creative Media Jobs
- Journalism Jobs
The EMEA Consumer PR manager will drive implementation for all Consumer finished product PR across the EMEA region, including owning relationships with OEM partners and, supporting finished notebook and desktop opportunities with media and holding direct responsibility for regional PR in France, Italy, and Iberia. From an external perspective, this role would support the tier-one press, drive external coverage, and pickup via traditional/social media reflective of our thought leadership, as well as helping drive awareness and adoption by new customers and partners. Internally, this role would work with the Senior Manager, EMEA PR as well as regional sales and marketing teams to support PR messaging, collateral and content to drive New Product Reviews programs (NPRP) for product launches as well as momentum campaigns for key products. Ensures a maximum of positive editorial coverage in the regions’ media according to given resources and budget.
Motivated, diligent with an eye for detail and an understanding of the IT industry, the right candidate will have had experience in running successful PR campaigns and sampling programs for a technology company.
- The EMEA Consumer PR manager will work closely with both EMEA and local key partners to help craft the storytelling around AMD products, features, technologies, and key partners
- Champion AMD focus products, and support of our key partners, ODMs, System builders, OEM partners, to make sure all speaking the same language; aligning activities, building/using the right materials, to driving momentum with our key audiences to help sell
- Establish and maintain efficient communication with sales and marketing colleagues in the region. The key contributor to product launch requirements and timing for the Southern European market, in liaison with EMEA PR lead.
- Run external PR agencies to achieve desired efficiencies in spending while achieving desired business results
- Support for NPRP media outreach for reviews and key events to ensure communications guidelines and standard methodologies are followed
- Bi-Lingual French / English desired.
- Experience running PR with Consumer technology brands.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
France / Germany / UK considered.
- Customer relations
- Relationship building
- Media engagements
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Attention to detail
Salary is negotiable