Group Documentation and Translations Manager
- Packaging, Printing Jobs
Over the last 12-24 months, Domino has been investing in new technology and partnerships to enable a transformation in our Documentation and Translation capability. The focus of this role is to lead the strategy and implementation towards a more effective, compliant and customer focussed service to our business globally enabling delivery of the right information to the relevant people by the fastest possible means.
- Provide leadership in the development and delivery of our Documentation strategy through engagement with our stakeholders and supporting network around the world;
- Ensure that in all of our interactions we keep the customer at the heart of what we do and ensure we create a learning and sharing environment that delivers sustainable continuous improvement in the experience we deliver as an organisation;
- Ensure that we derive maximum customer value from our investments in technology and explore new ways and best practices for the delivery of services to customers and stakeholders;
- Build the connections we need to ensure all of our technical information remains compliant and up-to-date with use cases through interactions with TSG, Pre-Sales, Validation and Product Management;
- Expand the application of translation services beyond technical applications (current state) enabling Domino as a business to enjoy the full benefits from our relationships with translation providers;
- Develop the capability of our teams to ensure we provide industry-leading levels of support in areas Beyond Printer, enabling our customers to get the maximum value from their relationship with Domino;
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate high levels of expertise and the ability to collaborate across the organisation to deliver the outcomes we need. You will need to be able to listen to what our customers, internal and external, are saying about Domino and be able to translate this into clear actions.
- Document management
- Customer relations
As a talented individual working at Domino you can expect a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 25 days basic holiday (with the opportunity to buy and sell), a discretionary bonus, life insurance, medical insurance and access to the Green Car Scheme to name a few! We recognise that flexible homeworking can be beneficial and at Domino we want people to feel able to own the way they work. For many of us this, this might be coming into the office most days, just a couple of times a week, or perhaps fortnightly.