- Betting and Gaming Jobs
As a Localisation Specialist, you will assist in the design and development of our products by contributing through direct localisation work such as translating, editing and proofreading or by supporting our Production teams and external partners with linguistic feedback.
You will be the linguistic point of contact for your language at our studio, collaborating with our external partners to ensure a high-quality localisation across all content, and support our player community by improving their experience with our products.
- Translating new and updated in-game content and related materials to a high standard.
- Editing and performing quality assurance of in-game content and related materials provided by you and external partners to ensure a high quality and consistency.
- Providing linguistic feedback for our Production teams and external partners.
- Generating and maintaining linguistic databases (translation memories, glossaries and style guides).
- Fixing linguistic bugs reported by the community and LQA Specialists.
- Collaborating with stakeholders throughout the organisation to highlight risks and opportunities to support the successful release of our products and services to your language community.
- Assisting the leadership team with improving processes.
- Assisting with updating and maintaining our Localisation knowledge base.
- Assisting with managing communications to your language community and working on projects that improve their experience with our products and services.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Native speaker of Brazilian Portuguese.
- Excellent language and editing skills, previous related professional experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic environment.
- Proactive and a great team player.
- Passion for video games, especially MMOs and community-driven games a plus.
- Experience working with Jira and CAT tools like memoQ a plus.
- Advanced writing skills
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Flexible Working
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Gym Membership
- Monthly Energy Allowance
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Life Insurance
- Free Cycle Repair
- Income Protection
- Dental Plan
- Free Fruit and Drinks
- Subsidised Canteen