Arabic Translator (Product/SEO)
- Fashion Jobs
The Arabic Translator (SEO/Product) will work alongside a progressive and innovative Strategic Ops department. You will be specialising in optimising our product content, and SEO copies and working across many departments to support localising and translating content for the Childrensalon website. You will adhere to the team’s guidelines and are expected to create well-written, succinct and concise translations to describe luxury children’s clothing and accessories sold on the site. You will conduct regular research to improve our product, navigation and campaign SEO copies. You are a highly organised, analytical and motivated professional keen to expand your SEO knowledge and advance your career in multi-lingual digital commerce.
- Translate and optimise product copies to agreed daily targets.
- Produce translations for the relevant blocks of the website in clear and concise Arabic language to improve SEO performance.
- Shape our Arabic SEO tone of voice and become an expert on brands and categories.
- Track and correct defects of the product and listing descriptions and other localised web content.
- Support updating product translation guidelines.
- Run daily spot-check on the Childrensalon website and app.
- Attend ad hoc internal training programs within key departments to gain a better understanding of localisation requirements, business needs and practices followed for the English language.
- Attend ad hoc external training programs to develop skills and deepen knowledge of digital translations and creative transcreation, as per Senior Localisations & Translations Manger’s requirements.
- You are fluent in Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- Extensive cultural knowledge on both geographical regions
- You have an understanding of SEO and keen to learn about content optimisation.
- Very good understanding of childrenswear fashion and the retail industry
- You are a strong writer with a style that is accurate, concise and adaptable.
- You can work efficiently and independently, and to agreed daily targets.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong collaborative & team spirit
- Critical thinking
Prior linguistic studies or relevant translations work will be considered an asset.
This role will be hybrid with some remote working and some days based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells.
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Advanced language knowledge